small updates
Our house is an on going project. I feel as though there is always something I would like to change, something I would like to paint, new furniture, etc. The list is a mile long :) I am taking it one room at a time...otherwise I get really overwhelmed! And don't think I am not happy with my house...I love it! The old creaky wood floors, the elegant wood trim, the cozy den and our fireplace. It's just making it "our home," our style....which is always a work in progress.
One day I decided the back entry needed an update, and a coat of paint and new hardware :) so during nap time I went to work...Here is the before.
And after...
A little brighter and fresher new look. I am loving it! And we are actually using this space more! Here is another pic from the side door entry.
Let's end with a pic of my little man just reading books. What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment