This year I decided I am going to do things a little different. At the beginning of each month I will make a list of 5-10 things I want to complete/stick to and evaluate again at the end of the month. We shall see how this goes. Here is my list for the month of January...
1. Complete Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout DVD. (Do you know how many times I have started this and only made it a week?!)
2. Lose 5 pounds (have to start somewhere)
3. Finish kitchen remodel (paint, table, chairs, etc)
4. Finish my two Mixbook photo books from last year
5. Count my calories at least 5 days per week using the Lose It! app
6. Try to eat more fruits and veggies
That seems like enough for now.....an update and new goals will be posted at the beginning of February!
On another note....THE SPARTANS ARE ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!
Randy, Luke and I were all decked out in our Spartans gear and made a snowy trek down to Kalamazoo to watch with his family. (the one time of the year I wish we had cable) We were planning on watching with my family, however my nephew Joseph was hospitalized with RSV. Poor thing! Lots of bugs going around this winter. Wash your hands!
Oh how I would have loved to have been in sunny Pasadena for the game. But I guess the big screen TV was just gonna have to do. And what a game it was! I was so nervous throughout the entire game, and when they made that final defensive stop I felt like I could breath again. I did have fun texting my friend Sarah (who bleeds green and white and is from EL) throughout the game. Love this girl.....doesn't her husband look thrilled to be watching the Spartans? Haha. Oh Eric. You can cheer on the Spartans for one game. I promise it won't kill you! And another picture of Luke in his adorable MSU sweatshirt! A cute fact about my kid...We have a magnet that plays the MSU fight song and this kid marches through the kitchen when we play it. It is fricken. adorable. Love him.
HAPPY FRIDAY! What are your New Years Resolutions?!
No comments:
Post a Comment